18 May 2012

Because I miss U

Sentap gak dengar lagu ni.
scene dalam Heartstrings bile dedi die meninggal..
lagu dah la sedey. bace lak lirik die.
waaa.. I nanges.
btol2 ingat kat Arwah Abah.
esp ayat last tu.
my last confession..
I Love U abah..
can u hear It??



Because I miss you
Alway the exactly same sky and always the same day
Only thing that is different is that you are not here

I thought I’ve let you go. Without anything left
No, no. I still haven’t been able to let you go

Longing for you, I am longing for you. 
Because I am longing for you, I call you and call you by myself everyday
Missing you, I am missing you. Because I am missing you, 
now I just call out your name like a habit. Even today

Day by day, I feel like I am dying, so what could I do?

Love you, Love you. I love you. 
Without even being able to tell you these, I’ve had to let you go like that Sorry, I am sorry. 
Can you hear me? Could you be able to hear my late confession?
I love you.


sebenarnye Arwah Abah meninggal mase umur I 9 tahun.
so mase tu tak reti lagi meluahkan perasaan berkasih sayang.
sekarang, I luahkan dengan bacaan Alfatihah dan Yassin untuk Abah.
semoga Abah tenang di sana.
InsyaAllah..
semoga segalanya lebih baik dari semalam..

No comments:

Zikrullah feat Nuqmans

Copyright 2013 | Templates Reserved for Lurve Nuqman's | © Designed by Nurulchumel | All Rights Reserved™